Available Programmes Bachelor of Technology in Automotive Engineering (B.Tech) Higher National Diploma Automotive Engineering (HND)
Automotive Engineering Department
- BTech Automotive Engineering (Top-Up)
- HND Automotive Engineering
- MVT I
Civil Engineering Department
- BTech Civil Engineering (Top-Up)
- HND Civil Engineering
Mechanical Engineering Department
- BTech Mechanical Engineering (Top-Up)
- HND Mechanical Engineering
- MET I
Electrical/Electronic Engineering Department
- BTech Telecommunication Engineering (Top-Up)
- HND Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- EET I
Energy Systems Engineering Department
- BTech Renewable Energy Systems Engineering (Top-Up)
- HND Renewable Energy Systems Engineering
- Certificate – Solar PV Installation and Maintenance
- Certificate – Biogas Systems Installation and Maintenance
- Certificate – Energy Efficiency and Conservation
INTRODUCTION Civil Engineering is a branch of engineering that designs, constructs, and maintains major structures such as bridges, dams, water distribution systems, highways, sanitation facilities,...
Introduction Electrical/Electronic Engineering is a synergistic hybrid field of Power Systems, Telecommunication, Control and Instrumentation, Computer Engineering, Equipment Technology and Mechatronics. The synergy leads to...
Brief Introduction Mechanical Engineering is an exciting and innovative profession that turns ideas into inventions. The discipline helps to invent, design and manufacture products ranging...
Introduction The Energy Systems Engineering Department was accredited in August 2008 to run the HND Renewable Energy Systems Engineering, a three-year programme with a focus...